I just got back into a good exercise regime (read: over-exercise 6 or 7 days a week). What with disruptions like the beach, barbecues, birthdays, and boys, I hadn't been exercising so much. But I just had 4 decent workout days in a row.Imagine you're on a ship and it's on fire and things are exploding and it's sinking, and you're about to die.
But then you find a lifeboat and you're saved!
That's what it felt like being on the elliptical for an hour.
Super stylin', too.
![]() |
| yeah I know it's a crappy photo |
They're comfy, though. Super soft. She wouldn't give them to me, so I "accidentally" took them out of the laundry pile and then cut the bottoms off (I'm a midget--I need to cut the bottoms off of most things...). Sis is normal height, so when she took the sweatpants back they looked absolutely ridiculous on her. She had no choice but to let me keep them.
That's how I have acquired a lot of her clothes. It's brilliant if you think about it.
( ゚▽゚)
Last night, I came in from having a ciggie and there was a rather large cricket waiting in the kitchen.
I think the fact that I don't really kill bugs is old news at this point. Even when under extreme physical stress, I feel bad killing bugs.
This is becoming a nightly occurrence in the kitchen. Idk if the same cricket is coming back, or if they're all different crickets.
I use the same cup each time a cricket finds its way up from the basement. It's been designated the Cricket Cup.
Catching those things under a cup is not easy. Their antennae are like six inches long, and they can jump like 10 feet. Know what happens when something that can jump that far jumps from under a cup? If the cup is too light, it's going to escape. With the cup.
I'm a pro now. I can even make sure their antennae are all the way in the cup, so they don't hurt themselves.
And then get a piece of paper to make the bottom.
And then slide a piece of something sturdier under that (I've been using Little Sis's college applications). Carry the cricket outside, and release it back into the wild.
Or more likely, to find its way right back into the house.
Am barbecuing tomorrow. Some friends I haven't seen in a while are coming to visit from Staten Island. Mum invited a few of her friends. I invited a few of mine, including the boy (?!?), who might come a bit later.
The surest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I am making ribs, bbq chicken, hamburgers, and a grilled vegan pizza for one of my friends.
And s'mores cookies. I'll be documenting those. I more or less invented it by combining a few recipes I found from other people, plus my own personal touches. Hopefully they shall be fantasmic.
Hope you're all having a good weekend so far! <3








hahaha oh my goodness, I would be soo angry if I was your sister. Very clever of you though ;)
ReplyDeleteThe moon looks pissed!
ReplyDeleteHope your 'boy' shows up for that bbq, cause the menu sounds awesome.
"Paws Off" ... lol. Perfect for the elliptical. Esp if you're gonna be on there for an hour and some horny douche decides to work out behind you. ;)
Mmmm, S'more-Cookies! they sound really nice! Please post a pic! Hope you have a wonderful time at the BBQ! xx
ReplyDeleteYour barbecue menu sounds fantastic... I hope the boy shows up! Fingers crossed...
ReplyDeleteAs for the pants... that is a horribly clever thing to do. :)
Your sister must be nice. I would have pinned you down and beat the shit out of you and then cut the seams out of all your favorite clothes while you watched.
ReplyDeleteOh...wait, we did already establish that I'm a sociopath, right?
HOW IS YOUR ANKLE?! How the hell did you manage to stay on the elliptical for an hour with the issues you have goin on? Is there a tarot card for PEG LEG?
Also, if you bake me a vegan gluten free pizza one time, I might become your BFF. ;P
Wahaha sneaky pants thief! I sometimes think of doing the same thing to my younger half-sis since she's already taller. But she outgrows stuff so fast it doesn't really matter.
ReplyDeleteYay for more progress on the boy! Er.... ok that sounds pervy.
I mean glad he seems receptive. Nice, agreeable. I stop now.
Smores cookies....oooo those sound good. Feel free to share your kickass goodie-making skills.
Love love the pics. Oh hai Sailor Neptune! I never did get to see much of then. I do remember the american voice of Uranus and I thought she sounded hot. But I never got to see them cuddle waaaaaaa!
I love the atrocities being committed against your sister!
ReplyDeleteYou were NOT hired for your brains, you hippopotamic LAND MASS!! I say this line inside my head to myself SO MANY TIMES a day, my goodness.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, now I need to go watch that movie. So so many excellent quotable moments. I love it when I get one of your post titles. I feel cool as shit!
I love how the moon is watching your desperate bid to save yourself like "What. The. Faark?!?!?" Like a comic of yours from a while ago when a confused worm was watching you throw up everywhere. I got it all stored up here in my brain stems. All of your painted adventures.
Ok I'm stopping now. I think the mention of s'mores cookies might have snapped something upstairs.
LOVE YOU OMG
i love the elly i only got there twice this week an didk if i will get thre next week i cant workout then go to work after its to much on my body and when iowrk monirngs i dont go after cause its busy at like 6pm and i hate ppl
ReplyDeletenice outfit i usullly wear shorts and knee high socks lol
I'd beat the crap out of someone for doing that to my clothes. ;] Though it is genius to get clothes from others that you like... I might try it sometime haha.
ReplyDeleteA grilled vegan pizza sounds lovely. If I was in the US I would definitely gate-crash your bbq. :P
xxx
I love seeing comments from you :D
ReplyDeleteYour drawings ALWAYS make me laugh! How are you such a pro at those?? And that cup is so cute LOL I'm scared of bugs so I don't even capture them. I just let them be, as long as they don't attack (touch) me. Have a blast! <3
hehe,your blog entrie make me feel almost warm and fuzzy... it's good to know someone else out there has a similar sense of humor... i have a tonne of little (badly) MSPAINT rendered excerts of my days but i only just (IT illiterate here) discovered i can post pics to my blog LMFAO...
ReplyDeletei love your pants stealing methods... u'r like the left sock monster living in OL BARB (my washing machine)he hates ne I'm sure of it coz it's only my socks that go missing :( and always the left one....
p.s what is a 'smore... i live in New Zealand I've never heard of em :P
kepping u in my thinny thoughts :)
<3 Kree
ELLIPTICAL.
ReplyDeleteJust kick me and make me start working out again. I need your overexercising drive, haha.
We had the same cricket in our kitchen for three days. The cat had a ball torturing it each evening after dinner. Once it died, of course, the cat was no longer interested. It probably would have been more humane to just kill it in the first place...
Also, grilled vegan pizza?! HELL YEAH. I love good vegan anything, especially pizza. Especially grilled.
Love!!!
have fun at the barbecue! vegan pizza sounds yummy.... mmmmmmmmm i'm picturing it right now
ReplyDeleteI saw the S'mores cookie pic on FaceFuck. I thought angels were fucking with my dash. Come teach me?
ReplyDeleteAlso: My clothes are not worth nicking. Just so you know :p
That is one unhappy moon. Also saw the smores cookies on my dashboard and went O.o I'm so glad we don't regularly buy marshmallows, or I would make those. And probably binge. I love smores.
ReplyDeleteZOMG THAT BOY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUU =D <3
He's a lucky boy.
Not all girls remember the whole 'way to a mans heart is through his stomach' thing. I make goodies for Matty whenever I can too ^.^ <3
Good luck with the barbecue.
Those crickets are gross!!!! I am not a bug person... once I saw a spider enter my closet. I couldn't go in there until my brother sprayed it with raid... two days later.
ReplyDeleteI am loving the sweat pants btw! haha very cute!
Good luck with the boy and the bbq
xx
hahahahah XD
ReplyDeleteat this moment in time, i know EXACTLY what you mean about the ship and lifeboat thing. i am currently having to put my ed on hold during my month in edinburgh - AND i somehow got gastrointeritis!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.
i used to not kill bugs. but after i relapsed, i have so much internal anger inside of me, i find myself stamping them out suddenly and violently without so much of a second thought =|
love you!!
barbie
xXxXx
Love your method of acquiring clothes from your sister! lol
ReplyDelete