Monday, June 4, 2012

say something secret in an old order hush

I am home once again!! I never realized how much I love the rain. 

Colorado was super fun. I spent most of my week there eating, but it kind of balanced out because I spent the other half of my time walking. We did a 10 mile hike in the Rocky Mountains on Tuesday, and 'twas epic. Also, I am apparently totally immune to changes in altitude. 

Even more epic, I got to hang with Kazehana! We had a lovely dinner, tried to coerce my friend D into going to a strip club, failed, and then went to a couple bars in Boulder instead. 

Kazehana thinks I have marvelous boobs. ^_^

Not sure when the Colorado photos will go up, as I now have 16 rolls of film I need to develop. I'm thinking of getting a negative scanner, but idk which one to get. I don't want to spend too much $$, but even a $100 scanner plus the cost of developing only the negatives will most likely result in a smaller amount of money than getting the negatives plus a CD with the photos on it...

Anyone have/use a negative scanner? I'd love some recommendations.

In sadder news, my cousin's cat Peaches died yesterday. :**(

She was 18, and still the size of a kitten. She was also quite deaf, which is how she got hit by the car. 

 Lil Sis and I have now realized that Callisto is also quite deaf. You need to make lots of loud noise if you come up behind her in order to avoid getting mauled. She seems to be doing better since she started her meds though, which is good. She's eating more and looking slightly less scrawny. 

Speaking of eating more...
So yeah that week in CO left me feeling uncomfortably large in my work trousers. The biggest pair of work trousers. I don't know how to attempt to lose the extra weight without going insane again. I'm going to try though. Exercising daily, not eating junk, and maybe eating a bit less than I have been (since before my holiday, at least). Shall see how that goes...

Hopefully I can come up with a proper post soon, and make the rounds on blogger to catch up with everyone. I missed you all terribly!!

.......and now more music, because I am officially obsessed infatuated.

11 comments:

  1. I missed you too! Sorry about Peaches. She looks like a sweetiepie.

    You do have marvelous tits. Not gonna lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were.

    Poor Peaches :[ It's always hard to lose a pet, but when it's an accident like that it stings too.

    16 rolls of film! You must have been busy! I can't believe how expensive it is nowdays to use film cameras, but I won't quit either :] I'm sure you got many beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping for more absurdity in our time together..lol next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I'm really sorry to hear about the cat :( One of mine is getting a bit older now, but he's still super jumpy. I'm glad you had fun while you were away though. You were on a holiday, you were bound to come away with a bit of a gut. At least you walked your ass off while there. So that probably helped prevent too much damage. It shouldn't be too hard to lose it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about Peaches but it's great to hear that you guys had an awesome time on your vacation, it's great to see you back too Mich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had fun on your trip! I'm sad to hear of that cats passing, it reminds me of how old many of my cats are and how I've gotta enjoy there company while there here! Can't wait for more great Mich posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a great time :) walking is so fun - id love to walk somewhere like the rocky mountains! We don't really have any mountains in England :P
    Sorry about your cousins cat :/ it looks so cute!
    I was round at my friends house today and I flopped on her sofa and landed on her cat :S safe to say it doesn't like me much anymore...
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you had fun in Colorado. I'm sorry to hear about peaches. Can't wait to see your photos. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the love, dear. So glad you had a nice vaca and you definitely have marvelous boobies. :) So sad about the kitty, always so traumatic as they beco
    me a part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Peaches! Lots of love and hugs to you all.

    Glad to hear you had a blast in CO. They have mountains there?? For some reason I always thought it was one of the flat places with really good horses ^.^;

    Take care and stay warm <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had fun! Happy you're back :D I love rain too, it's so...refreshing to the world? Feels like it can wash your troubles away! If only it could! :( xx

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.