Tuesday, June 12, 2012

too weird to live, too rare to die

You guys are way too kind to me. I feel like I don't deserve it at all. I feel like an awful person and so I sincerely apologize to anyone who was worried or distressed in any way by that last post. ♥


An update I guess...


I'm not dead. 


(obviously.)


Or am I?


But I'm definitely not ok. Nothing all that severe happened; it was really just one of those final straw moments--something in my brain broke on Sunday night. I think I have finally reached the point where I can admit that I need help (and y'all know I don't do that easily). The wounds seem to be alright--they're getting regular dousings in alcohol and hydrogen peroxide and bacitracin, and are currently bound up with butterfly bandages and gauze, all of which leaves me walking kind of funny. I shall probably never be able to wear shorts or a bathing suit ever again. 


I've got to hold it together until next Wednesday, at which time I shall be Evaluated. It probably should be sooner, but I would much rather be in the primary care of my old shrink and she's not available until then. So the emergency xanax prescription shall hopefully keep me afloat until the Professionals decide whether or not I need a short rest in the home for the bewildered. Since that place makes Hell look like a holiday in the Bahamas, I'm really hoping for Not. 


Ugh.



19 comments:

  1. Awww, Dear Mich, i'm glad to know you're holding it together, both literally and figurtively. Love you soooo much, i hope whatever happens, it works out good for you, you deserve all the very best in the world!

    Love, Been threre, Done that, more than once,
    tracy

    Way to stay away from evil Neo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that things are bad Mich, hopefully they will improve though. I'm glad that you're still alive though, I was a little worried when I read that post the other day. Hope you'll be fine over the next two weeks, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you are in the land of the living. Really I am. And so glad that you are asking for and seeking help, I know that is so hard to do. I hope it goes well. Oh yes... and wearing bathing suits and shorts is overrated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mich. I'm happy to hear your holding yourself together again after the rough weekend. Asking for help is the hardest & most courageous thing you can do. Know that you are needed & loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asking for help really is one of the hardest things to do. I'm learning that myself. I still have trouble doing it. Keep holding yourself together Mich. You're awesome. Shorts are totally overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear that Mich, but as others have said, admitting that you need help is the first big step. It's a brave thing to do, so I hope you can keep going and get well soon.

    As an aside, I've got to say, great post title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time right now. I'm glad you are getting help and that you know that you need it. Good luck Mich. Keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good how you're trying to overcome this, you are strong, believe that! You have the willpower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore you. You are one of my favorite people on here. I hope you get the help you can get. I'm sorry about the scars and no more shorts. At least you'll always have your lolita dresses :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck, love. i hope you get what you want out of this evaluation. im glad youre alive. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bitch, please. You deserve all the kindness my withered black heart is incapable of producing, and then some.

    I really hope you can keep holding on until the evaluation. Is there anything you want/need/require to boost your mood or distract you a bit?

    I hope the Old Shrink gets shit sorted, stat. You're too awesome for the world to have to do without you.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh crap, are you going to be alright? I really hope you're not doing what I think you're doing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now, you just button it, Missy! We're going to be all over you like a duck on a junebug, because we love you, so that's that!

    Glad to hear you're on the mend. All the best for the evaluation. I hope you don't have to attend the 'froot loop pyjama party', but that they book you off work for stress instead. If so, perhaps a stay at the seaside is in order?

    Hang in there, M. Much love, as always. :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Argh, what is this? This is what happens when I take a break, I come back and disaster has struck. Please hang in there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Mich, sorry you're going through a hard time. Thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sad to hear this news, I hope you get the help you need! If you ever want to chat email me at: justmadethisaddressup@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish this weren't happening to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.