If you support the current administration, you cannot also follow Christ.
You can call yourself a Christian all you want, but at this point in America, “Christian” bears little to no resemblance to the actual teachings of Christ.
The current powers that be are literally doing the opposite of everything Jesus taught. There is no grey area here. These people lie and cheat and steal. They believe in taking from the poor and denying care to the sick. They believe in intolerance for anyone who is considered “other.” They believe in letting women die rather than give them access to essential healthcare. And if you think any of them are actually followers of Christ, you are fucking delusional.
These people are evil. If you support them, you support evil, and you are complicit in its takeover of this country. If you think you’re a good person, news flash: you are absolutely not. You support the deaths of children by school shooters. You support violence against the LBGTQ community. You support people who say we should just murder homeless people. You support people who openly display their white supremacist tattoos. You support people who want to throw anyone not-white into torture prisons in El Salvador with zero due process.
Pull your head out of your asses. You are shit people, and if hell was real, you’ve already got a one way ticket. You can quote bible verses until you’re blue in the face, but you’re nothing more than a parrot. It means absolutely NOTHING if you are not also doing good works.
Sorry y'all, but I really needed to get this out.
Let it fly, sister. I'm with you.
ReplyDeleteYou see, this comes from a wrong understanding of Christianity. First of all, government is by fallen man; no matter how they try, it has nothing to do with what Christianity is. Second, many of the things you think we should stand up for are clearly sin, and I cannot support you on that. Although I do agree some have a bad way of explaining themselves, because, fallen man. There is a way that seems right to a man, but that way leads to death. Block me if you like, but there is good and there is eveil, and man is stuck between. And there IS only one way out.
ReplyDeleteSorry, no. You are simply trying to justify the support of hate. There is no room for hatred like that if you want to know Christ's love, which you quite clearly do not have in your heart.
DeleteNo, I don't hate people. I do hate sin. Problem is, a lot of sinners pull sin into their identity and thus think the hate is theirs as well. If I hated you, I wouldn't have tried.
DeleteLMFAO this is peak Christian hypocrisy. People like CW are the reason I walked away from that religion and never looked back. Supporting violence because you want "sinners" to suffer and die. The lack of self awareness is insane.
DeleteOk so I just need to understand here. You think it’s totally fine to promote violence against the LGBT community and deny them basic human rights. I’m presuming you also do NOT believe in the separation of church and state? And you’re willing to vote for people who BRAG about taking care away from the sick, taking food away from the poor, refusing accountability for gun violence as a direct result of their inaction, allowing women to die from treatable reproductive issues by defunding the places who give them cancer screenings, and throwing people who are in the process of living in the US LEGALLY into South American prisons that are one step away from death camps, just so you can be confident that gay people will suffer. Because that’s for sure what it sounds like.
DeleteIf you even looked at the second sentence of my first comment, you wouldn't be saying this. But having wrote the 3rd sentence of my second comment, I know why you didn't.
DeleteThat is a damning non answer.
DeleteBut after some more reflection, ... I am so sorry my friend, for how deeply the corruption runs in your soul. I hope and pray that you can find love and light again.I would urge you to search deep within yourself, but I fear that the corruption is marrow-deep. Search instead for the one you only pretend to follow, for his love and compassion; not hate, intolerance, and apathy. Remember the good Samaritan. Remember that when you feed one who is hungry, you also feed him. When you give kindness and care to a stranger, you also give it to him. Faith cannot save you without deeds. And you cannot serve two masters.
DeleteYesterday I saw an article about what the Gestapo has been doing in Chicago, and all I can say is, ICE is evil. They deserve to be tried for crimes against humanity. Yikes. And people are cheering this on? Yikes.
ReplyDeletemoral support from another continent ♥️
ReplyDelete