I would go outside sit in your car, take deep breath and drive home.Good luck.
I hope you made it home all right after what must have been a very tough day. x
I don't blame you, crowds suck. So do anonymous comments, BTW.
yeah I deleted it before the temptation to click that link proved too much
I went there when it showed up somewhere else- unsurprisingly, the balls to have a comment section were absent.
Go home.
i hope you're okay babe... please take care of yourself, okay?i hope you went home. your mental health is literally more important than anything, alright? i love you, babes.- Sam Lupin
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN
We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.
I would go outside sit in your car, take deep breath and drive home.
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
I hope you made it home all right after what must have been a very tough day. x
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you, crowds suck. So do anonymous comments, BTW.
ReplyDeleteyeah I deleted it before the temptation to click that link proved too much
DeleteI went there when it showed up somewhere else- unsurprisingly, the balls to have a comment section were absent.
DeleteGo home.
ReplyDeletei hope you're okay babe... please take care of yourself, okay?
ReplyDeletei hope you went home. your mental health is literally more important than anything, alright? i love you, babes.
- Sam Lupin
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN
Delete