Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Apparently it is Cat Appreciation Day


I promised a size comparison of Eleven and the Simple Cat:



In honor of cat appreciation day, here are some things the moggies have done over the last 24 hours:

- punched me in the arm to indicate she was done with her belly rub (Ivy - 1 point)


- then kicked me in the stomach to indicate she would like another belly rub (Ivy - 1 point)

- threw literally everything on the kitchen table, kitchen counter, and coffee table onto the floor (Eleven - 3 points)

(she does that every. single. day. - 21 points)

she's such a lil nug tho


- climbed the curtains (Eleven - 1 point)

- slapped Eleven in the face because I was petting Eleven (Ivy - 1 point)
(so cute, and yet such an asshole)


- stealing my seat every time I get up (Eleven - 1 point)




- vomited whilst in rapid motion, thus getting vomit on the floor of every room in the house (not sure, money is on Ivy - 10 points)

- brown stamped every surface of my home after getting diarrhea on her butt fur (Harleyquinn - 50 points)

- SO MUCH FUR. ALL OVER THE HOUSE (all of them? but especially Harleyquinn - 10 points each)
(but of course, if being perfect was a crime, Harley would be in much bigger trouble)



Current standings:
Poison Ivy - 23
Eleven - 36
Harleyquinn - 60


Verdict - none of them are well behaved. But I love them anyway.


14 comments:

  1. Interestingly, I just finished cleaning up cat vomit in my room. Good times.

    Eleven is looking pretty comfortable in her new digs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as though they are very competitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must keep up with the point tallies. This sounds like it could be a weekly feature. What does the winner win?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My inlaws cat tried to bite me the other day for picking him up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent Monday around four cats, none of which would give me the time of day. Tuesday, I stepped out to make a call and a cat nearly mugged me to get petted. Thank God for my Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every day is Cat Appreciation Day in my house. I'd love to share the tales of my cats but they don't really do much. They're remarkably well behaved. All of your cats are adorable. Who could stay mad at those faces?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought everyday was Cat Appreciation Day, at least in the opinion of the cats of the world.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed cat appreciation day!?
    Your cats sound like they formed a gang. On a side note, the cat dragged her butt on the floor with shit stuck to her fluffy ass. So I feel your pain on that. Your Kitty's sound hilarious.
    Congrats to Harlequinn for being the most mischievous cat in the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Additional note: Eleven wins in my book for being chubby.

      Delete
  9. Your squishes are adorable, and super naughty apparently :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first I was kinda thankful for not having any cats, but then I realized that the dog has done nearly all of those things with the exception of biting, scratching, or throwing up fur balls. The poop thing is the worst though, as I gag the entire time I'm cleaning it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when cats spread out on your chair/couch like they own the place. (cause they do) The upside-down pic is adorable, too.

    Your MS paint pic isn't to scale..is it? Ivy looks like she could eat three Elevens for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.