Except for one of the new features--we can now assign pictures to clients.
You can imagine how mature and professional we are acting with this new feature.
![]() |
| I hide in the office next door when she's here. The last time she called, Bossman received the following message: |



Omg. This is hilarious. Hahahaha. The clients are so familiar to me!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteAnd love you!! X
haha!!! This is so awesome.
ReplyDeleteHave Fun! I myself am preparing for GOP debate drinking bingo...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I'd have fun with those pics! Sounds like you enjoy your job. Have fun at n your day off!!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine what someone might post about me. Maybe "got the craziest person ever."
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
That's pretty fun. I'd do the exact same thing and I know it. I'd be worried about them seeing it though. Have fun visiting your little bro. I hope that's enough whiskey for ya. It sounds a lot at least.
ReplyDeleteThat's hysterical. I worked at a Legal Aid-type place for a while and I wish we had had this sort of thing at our disposal with some of the clients.
ReplyDeleteOh god, I love it! I imagine it could get dangerous quickly...
ReplyDeletexx
Makes me snicker and snort!
ReplyDelete"Dry town," does that mean what I think it means? As in no alcohol permitted? What is this lunacy?
ReplyDeleteI only wish I had something like this when I was working in an office. And coworkers that fun. I always got stuck in the boring, stuffy offices where people would be told to keep their laughter quiet and were sent home for not being up to dress code (even though no one EVER saw us... except ourselves).
ReplyDeleteAlso, as stupid as it is, that WAT picture is never not funny.