i lost it by the second imagine. i already am just like... what the fuck damn you
is he writing a My Little Pony? dear God, this just gets better.
I DIED LAUGHING omg i lost it at the letter that stripped him off all his lands and titles just what? but why are the Bolton's holding the crown? who gave you the power Mich
i thought you (House Bolton) had Ramsay Snow
bad Mich
-Sam Lupin PS. is it wrong that i ship Ramsay and Reek together is it wrong
I love your artwork! This entry made me smile. :)
ReplyDeletehahahaha, love it!
ReplyDeleteLol! You guys are a mess...all this over fizzy water
ReplyDeleteMich I was so happy you came back cried..........
ReplyDeleteDID SOMEONE SAY GAME OF THRONES
ReplyDeletei lost it by the second imagine. i already am just like... what the fuck damn you
is he writing a My Little Pony? dear God, this just gets better.
I DIED LAUGHING omg i lost it at the letter that stripped him off all his lands and titles just what? but why are the Bolton's holding the crown? who gave you the power Mich
i thought you (House Bolton) had Ramsay Snow
bad Mich
-Sam Lupin
PS. is it wrong that i ship Ramsay and Reek together is it wrong
Releasing the Kraken should always be a last resort. I'd only do it if absolutely necessary.
ReplyDeleteI've only seen one episode...lost!
ReplyDeleteThe last time I released the Kraken I had a killer hangover. We're talking about the rum, right?
ReplyDelete18049391
ReplyDelete