And I know I probably should seek professional help. Instead, I shall seek my own help via a diary on the internet, in the hopes that it will generate hate mail and thus entertain me at work.
Up until just before Thanksgiving, I had managed to live on under 500 calories a day, exercised daily until nearly passing out, and made it all the way down to 98 pounds. Then the Christmas season rolls around, and all my will power evaporates into a hurricane of sugar and calories and junk and buttery fat. Now, two months after the holidays have ended, I am out of pharmaceuticals to aid in exercising for 90 minutes a day, and weigh a whopping 115 pounds. DISGUSTING.
I need somewhere I can vent, and vent honestly. The mega-diet is back in full swing: basically, no more food. I need to weigh 90 pounds by summer.
So far today, I ate: 1 bowl cereal (150 cals), 1 Special K bar (90), 1 cup coffee with half & half (20), and a South Beach fiber bar (120). That's a total of 380. If I'm a good little girl, I'll have a 120 cal dinner.
We do what we have to do! The holidays are always the hardest. [[[101 lbs and counting]]]
ReplyDeleteHi hun,
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled onto your blog, thought I'd read it from the beginning to see where you're coming from and catch up on your story (sorry if that sounds creepy, really isn't meant to...).
Hope you're doing well,
Lena xx