Wednesday, April 6, 2016

you locked me in the cellar and fed me PINS !!

A couple readers (and I shall forever be perplexed by this) continue to check in on me when I don't post for a while, so I shall bestow upon y'all a general update.

The amazingly talented Tempest has sent me two little dragons, and a tiny rainbow spekkoek.


I put them on my desk at work. 

She traded the dragons for a Tiny Kingdom, which was well received by more tiny dragons.

photo stolen from Tempest
This is the 3rd tiny kingdom, and possible the best one yet.

In other news....

My good friend recently received a shipment of homeless kittens and their momma.


I'd had plans for Saturday evening. Naturally, all of them were derailed because kittens.

Lord Byron, the only one who isn't all black.
Momma is still adjusting and can be a bit growly, but so far she and all 4 kittens are doing well. 

Saturday, I get to go see The Legendary Shack Shakers. I am SUPER EXCITED. Their last album, The Southern Surreal, was hands down the best music released last year. 

Sunday I go see an apartment. Fingers crossed it's The One. 



15 comments:

  1. I hope the apartment is just what you're seeking!

    The kittens are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the apartment is just what you're seeking!

    The kittens are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that sweet face!! I'm such a sucker for animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Byron looks like a cute little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny you should write that! JUST BEFORE I clicked over here, I wondered, "Huh. Haven't seen anything from Mich in a few days. Wonder what's going on?"
    Ta da.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing as Al and was so happy to see your post. Love your Little Kingdom and say Hello to "Norbert" for me! Oh, those babies! So sweet, I wish they could live at my house, I hope they do well. Have a fun time at the concert and I hope the apartment is the One!

      Love you!

      Delete
  6. Oh my God those kittens are the cutest thing ever. I hope they find a good home. I also hope you have fun at the show, and find a great apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all those kittens and their mom find awesome homes. Damn kittens are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even when growly, cats are the best gift ever. Fact. Is that dragon holding a sword? If so, that's a close second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a machete, for cutting the spekkoek.

      Delete
  9. OMG, I love it! Tempest's little dragons are amazing. The spekkoek is an especially nice touch.

    Kitties!! Too cute.

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love black cats. My Grandma always had one and the first I got to know (a big tom named Muggsy) was always a great friend of mine, willing to roll around on her carpet and play with me when I was four or five and he never clawed me or was anything but gentle despite being a big unfixed black tomcat name Muggsy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dragons and kitties, two of my favorite things...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dragons and kitties, two of my favorite things...

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.