Monday, March 31, 2014

A - Z Challenge

So as some of y'all may have noticed, there's a new pic over there on the side. --->

Beginning tomorrow, I'll be participating in the A - Z Blog Challenge...


...with the theme, as you can see, being "I'm Going to Complain Now." 

I never thought I'd actually finish this challenge because I'm pretty much the worst blogger ever, but I am in fact almost done with all of the posts. Go me. 

My schedule will be slightly different than we're supposed to be doing, but the reasons will show up at Letter C, and also Easter weekend is going to be a bit too insane for proper blogging. Lil Bro#2 and I are both chaperons for the NY district youth convention, which could be potentially hilarious because on our own, Lil Bro#2 and I are inappropriate and generally offensive. When together, the offensiveness and inappropriateness tends to triple. If the weekend ends without something burning down, I shall be truly amazed. 

Enjoy the start of your week y'all!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, kudos for taking place in this. We're looking forward to it. Bring on a solid month of complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But burning things down is fun! Good luck with the challenge. If you've already gotten most of it done then finish it off and take a month away from writing while making it seem like you've been very busy. I think that's pretty much how I handled it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a topic I coulda sunk my teeth into!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to complain about you not following the schedule :P

    Can't wait to read your complaints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yay i just figured out that i can open this into another link and i'm giggling
    ah so your first letter "A is now in the A to Z challenge sort of thing
    wait i just realised that you have tagged two posts as Cthulhu MAN MICH what am i going to do with you
    you make me smile when you comment srsly
    i just ended up looking at the little tags. duuuuuuuuuuude, i'm laughing how "smut" is one of them. you're fucking perfect.
    COMPLAINTS ARE THE BEST. BE SURE TO SHOW ME YOUR SEXY SMUTTY RAGE. see what i did there
    i fucking--

    WAIT.
    I SEE A GAME OF THRONES TAG. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU MICH I FUCKING LOVE YOU
    *opens link*
    THANK YOU. THANK YOU. FUCK CATELYN STARK. what the hell is up with that lady i srsly just why i don't know i feel about Ser Jorah book wise...(i'm only in the first. slow reader with a short attention span unfortunately).
    Jamie and Tyrion are so awesome. cries.
    shhhhhhhh don't say that. i'm a big Joffrey fan. yes. i said it. i love Joffrey and i fucking love my Theon. died when they described him in the books. he sounded like some sadistic teenager.
    (who is 16 and full of male hormones) <--THIS.
    Robb had so much potential. then he decided love. fuck him. seriously.
    BURN THAT LADY. thank you.
    you did not disappoint, Mich i thought it was just me. oh, and i don't like Cersei either. seriously, she couldn't handle her hormonal enraged psychopath (Joff) and then she decides YOU KNOW WHAT PUT HIM ON THE THRONE AND LET HIM RULE ALL SEVEN KINGDOMS. Cersei is just as bad as a reason for the war as Catelyn in my opinion. they both suck. Cersei's just hotter.
    Joffrey's actor is so perfect for the rule of Joffrey though *flips over table* perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrf.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  6. believe me angel. fruit makes me gag as well.
    but i want to lose some fat on this bod of mine oops
    and i am actually thinking of mono dieting on Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but then again, i'd probably eat my whole supply in like two hours instead of doing it throughot the day.
    i love you Miiiiiiiiiiiiiich

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesssssss this is going to be GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.