Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Nice is for cowards and Democrats.

Howdy friends. Happy cold season! Lil Bro#1 has infected me with the worst cold I have ever experienced. 


Woke up Sunday with horrible sinus pain. Then yesterday my voice died and I was unable to answer the phones all day at work. This morning, the nose and throat irritation got so bad, I was coughing up blood. It's a good time.

Took the day off from work, and Bossman's response was:


I had planned on making an appointment with the doctor who hands out the codeine without even questioning why you want it, but to be honest, I am too lazy. I didn't get out of bed until 2.00 (I sleep like a baby when I have a fever), and I am still in my sweatpants. 

I will probably still be in sweatpants later when I drive my mother to the airport (woohoo a week alone in the house!) and when I stop at the liquor store on the way home. I think I might be the only person in the state who is not self conscious doing their shopping in sweatpants and cowboy boots.

Stay well, my friends. 


8 comments:

  1. Feel better soon Mich
    Stay warm
    And plenty of fluids

    Side note: People here wear pyjamas as clothes
    I've been tempted
    But never done it myself
    I love pyjamas
    And am constantly buying new ones x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Mich, so sorry, feel better soon! Love Bossman's reply and hurray for being home alone!

    Sending Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better... that is, except for what the liquor store does to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! Feel better, Mich! Lots of fluids and see a doctor ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose the candy man will be in the office tomorrow if you need him. I recommend a humidifier, a cat, and an internet as supplemental treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coughing up blood? Doc visit might be a good idea. I don't remember what codeine is but it sounds heavy duty. Meanwhile I prescribe rest, warmth, cat cuddles and internet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing wrong with sweatpants and cowboy boots. They go together perfectly. Maybe. Get well soon Mich.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.