Friday, May 29, 2015

As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine.

It has been a week since the Virus Pimp was totaled. I am still stuck with a gas guzzling rental that costs me $20 a day (which idk if I'll even get that back from the insurance company). I have a deposit on a Prius, but I can't actually buy it until I get the full settlement from the insurance company. 
Scratch that, I just got a call from the insurance company AND PRAYER REALLY DOES WORK because they are giving me quite a bit more money than the car was probably worth. 

In other news....

my cat continues to harass me every morning while I'm trying to do my makeup. This is the only time she ever wants any sort of affection (naturally, when I'm in a rush to get out the door). Harleyquinn stands behind me and cries and tries to pull my pajama pants down until I give in. 



We may have successfully gotten one of our Russian mob clients divorced this week, which is fortunate, as the more the court demands additional information on his finances, the more creative we have to get. 



Wording that took us three hours, and it still sounds wildly illegal. 

I went to see Slim Cessna's Auto Club in New York last night, so that was super fun. I somehow managed to take 398 photos, so going through them and editing should take me the next 100 years. 



Slim is really really tall. 




Chris, if you're reading this, YOU DELETED YOUR BLOG AGAIN ASSHOLE STOP THAT COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK




Have a good weekend y'all!! 

17 comments:

  1. Your firm sounds so much more fun than mine. I'm 90% sure we don't represent anyone who requires creative wording of a dubious nature.

    So glad your insurance company did right by you...praise the Lord, miracles do happen! Now go get that Prius!

    Oh, and for the record - I did not delete my blog I deleted my posts ...so there ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no too late for that you're on my list of enemies now

      Delete
    2. I've been on that list for 4 years and plus 30 pounds now~

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love your cat!

    I'm glad you're doing well and good luck with the new car. I have always heard good things about Priuses.

    Are firms like temp agencies? What exactly is a firm? I saw a library job through a law firm, but I associated the terminology as temporary and didn't apply. Your firm sounds really cool, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it takes to make the Russian mob happy...why do you think I took that You Tube video with a monkey? Yeah, I'm not proud of it, but I'm still above ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable, your cat is so adorable *-* kickass name for her too :D
    I'm glad to hear about the insurance working out ^^
    Take care ^-^
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw love the photos
    Now I can put a face to the name
    You are mighty purtay Young lady
    Glad the insurance worked out

    Love from Ireland x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that really is Molina... ye gods!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cat looks familiar. It seems like so many bloggers have cats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mich, You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! And your kitty is adorable! I am so happy the insurance company came through for you......yay! Too bad the Russian Mafia is going away, made for good stories...well, as much as you could say, with out "swimming with the fishes". (I know that another Mafia). Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are in the NYC and how come I haven't seen you yet? Oh that's right, that picture shows that you are quite hard to find... :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your firm does sound pretty awesome. And here I thought that kind of work was stuffy and boring. That is a gorgeous little kitty. Maybe she just feels that you don't need makeup? That would be my guess. But she is a cat after all. She could just be demanding attention.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think getting my pants pulled down by my cat is a nightmare I've had. This is why mine isn't allowed in the bathroom. Glad to hear everything's working out with insurance, even if you're stuck with the gas guzzler.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my cats (I have two) won't even let me pet him, unless it's in the bathroom. He's there before me and then he wants all the attention. Peeing is hazardous to say the least. Lying in my pants when I'm on the toilet is the best thing he knows.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute kitty! And I'm glad your insurance isn't screwing you over! Also glad you are OK. the picture of your car looks frightening!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.