Friday, August 30, 2013

moving!!!

So after seeing a bunch of apartments up in Orange County, NY, I have put in an application for one of them. It's a one-bedroom apartment on the lower level of an old Victorian house in Florida, NY. Here's the house:

It's set far back from the road, and sits on 23 acres of forest, all of which I would be free to wander. The old barn in front of the house, by the road, has been turned into an antique shop. The house and barn are separated by a little bridge:

Inside:

And the kitchen:

And the bedroom:

Upon arriving there, I was greeted by the realtor and the guy who lives upstairs. Both of them were covered in tattoos, and they were very nice. The guy upstairs even said I could come up and hang out with them and play pool if and when I move in. 

Fingers crossed!! I hopefully meet with the landlord this weekend.....

13 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That place is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful inside Mich, like really really lovely and I think that you're going to love it, really hope it all works out, I'm with Jeanne, crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, it looks like a nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old homes, and backing out over narrow bridges sounds like fun, except in the snow, but it probably doesn't snow much in Orange County NY.

    Hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have another friend who's moving from one part of Florida NY to another, but her new house isn't as cool as yours. I be incredibly envious of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very... Mich. It looks absolutely lovely, just be careful what paths you take in those woods...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Victorian is sooooooo beautiful and i love the apartment, so lovely! i want to move in! The grounds are amazing and the guy sounds like great fun!

    So hoping you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah! I'm fucking jealous! Your place looks dope!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That place looks amazingg! I can just see you in there! Perfect for you! Wow! Love it!
    Hope you're okay. It's been a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) it looks great.

    that bridge looks kinda scary tho....

    I am jealous of your dishwasher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg so gorgeous! I got my fingers crossed that you get it!

    I am also jealous of your dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really badass place! I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.