Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THE WORLD HAS ENDED.

Howdy friends. 

(no, the world has not ended. not for real at least. just in the book.)

Remember a couple posts back I mentioned the epic revision of the apocalypse book? It is finally finished. ...the first epic revision, anyway. 

Some of you wonderful generous people offered to give it a read, so it is available in its entirety HERE. If y'all would prefer an emailed copy and/or a Word version, let me know and I'll email it to you. I will take any and all comments/suggestions/typo alerts you care to give me (emailed or just left in comments here).

Happy reading, friends! And thanks a ton!!! <3

....ALSO

my friend just opened an internet shop that sells exclusively "mini" items. There are actually some really really fantastic things for sale, so check it out! I'm not doing a direct link because I don't want her to see this blog as a traffic source, so the address is littleobsessed  [dot]  com, or you can go to the Elk & Owl site and scroll down the sidebar, there's a link for Little Obsessed there. 

13 comments:

  1. This is just awesome, glad to hear it's finished Mich, off to read it now, exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the world HASN'T ended????? Crap. And I just told Master Card to go piss up a rope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These things happen. I just told a woman at citimortgage that I hope she and everyone in her office gets gonorrhea.

      Delete
    2. OMD Mich, this is why I love you! HAAAAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
    3. And I meant OMG, but we could always go with "Oh my ducks"

      Delete
  3. email to me please? THANKS!!!! EEEEEEE! So fun :-)
    jenn.j.catt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this version sooooo much better, especially now that Caitlin is one of the main characters. I kinda want more Angel and Benjamin though. Didn't Ben have a different name or am I just going senile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not going senile; he was originally called Craig, but by accident he becomes a main character in the other 3 books and he was named after someone I hate, and I ended up not hating his character, so the name had to go.

      ....if that makes sense

      Delete
  5. email word version please? (i like using the "review" tab with all its fancy schmancy commenting features)... You has my email yes? Let me know if not

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the link, downloaded! Can't wait to read it! Wow, you really are churning the books out! Good work, M.!

    Little Obsessed is gorgeous! What lovely things! The Tiffany lamps are too darling, especially the lavender butterfly and rose one! Too cute for words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. downloaded and will read during my misery coma. lol yay!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. YESSSSSSSSSSS I CAN READ YOUR WRITINGS!

    They shall coax me through the socks. I have set the task of making myself 2 pairs of 'Vanilla Latte' and one of 'Sunday Swing' and I'm already feeling the blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah come on 0.0;

    SHOPPING THERE I GO!

    Arohanui <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. As much as I like t-shirts, I don't think I can fit into a miniature one. :(

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.