Thursday, June 23, 2016

WHAT IS THIS GREENERY?!?

Howdy y'all, it's been a while. 

I've settled into the new place very nicely. Finally got my coffee table:

I think I need a rug to tie the room together.
And Big Sis#2 gave me her old dining room cabinet:

I need more Corningware to show off I think...
Naturally, the Simple Cat is extremely concerned with this new furniture. She wouldn't even go near it for the first day I had it. 

She is not, however, concerned about sleeping on the kitchen table, despite my many many attempts to keep her off of it. 


Harleyquinn is just as bad, though at least when she sleeps on the counter, she's not technically on the actual counter, but in something else that is on the counter. Such as the box in which their cat food was delivered.


You know what's hilarious? Photos of cats yawning.




In other, much more horrible and depressing news, Game of Thrones 

[SPOILER ALERT]

 has killed off my favourite character. 


Ramsay Snow Bolton

:***********(

In fairness, there is a 100% chance that everyone on Game of Thrones will die, but that doesn't make it any easier to cope. 


This Saturday (the 25th), my favourite brewery, Weyerbacher is celebrating their 21st birthday and holding a special event. VIP members (because of course I am) get a free ticket and special parking passes. Anyone in or around the Easton, PA area out there reading this? Want a free beer? No one will come with me and my VIP ticket is good for a +1. 

you cannot resist the Brunicorn

So apparently a lot of people are into Snapchat. Mike the Band Leader's 6-year-old daughter has been using my phone during band practice and Sunday service every week to send Snapchat pictures to everyone in my contacts. Apparently, my complete inability to understand Snapchat is due to the fact that I am Old. 

I refuse to be old. I am trying to do this Snapchat thing. It's weird. 

this makes me look like I actually have cheekbones
I refuse to be outdone by a 6-year-old
This one is probably the most accurate:



Summer is the dead season in law offices. I've spent a large chunk of my day today turning myself into a Disney Princess:


And an anime character:


Make your own here.

How are y'all doing? Tell me something interesting. 

18 comments:

  1. Bunnies yawning are the funniest thing in the world.

    Seriously.

    Bunnies. Yawning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats yawning is disturbingly hilarious to me and always will be. Your Simple Cat looks a lot like the stray that keeps wandering into my home. She (the stray) is far more cunning and mistrusting though. It's why I've not been able to get close to her at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't get Snapchat either. I'm totally okay with being old in that respect. The young have no conception of age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not old. Seriously belive it from some one who is and has a son who sends her to bed..............can death be far away? Love you always

      Delete
  4. Why are you so darn pretty?? Have a good weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' picture 3! That's what I look like when someone asks a question I don't want to answer.
    Something (maybe) interesting? - I caught a parrotfish that had huge scraggly teeth. You can look up images of parrotfish teeth if your bored. They look kinda cartoony with their big human-like teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried Snapchat for a bit and grew bored of it. I'm with you, I think it's because I'm too old. What a brutal death Ramsay suffered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the cats have moved in just fine too. Good looking cats too.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. The apartment looks great. Simple Cat owns that dining room table. :)

    -stayed up too late last night reading The Guardian online just to find out the Brexit results. -strange to think that the UK voted Leave. -wonder what the implications will be for Scotland & No. Ireland...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! It looks very cozy and inviting!!

    Your kitties are adorable!

    You're probably the first person I know who had Ramsay as a favorite - I feel like he had no chance of surviving so I always expected him to come to a sticky end - they had to end the winterfell storyline to prepare for the next big battle(s) next season.

    I don't do snapchat either, I think I'm just too old to figure it out :P

    It's slow in the summer in consulting too, so I'm spending a lot of time napping (sometimes it pays to work from home where there's no one looking over my shoulder)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your interior decor is lovely. That last yawning cat pic, LOL!
    I don't have snapchat installed. Can't download apps for some reason...
    I've turned into a Disney princess lately too, haha. I don't know about anime character.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cats and tables. I can warn you one thing- making your own egg noodles with a cat around (at least the way me momma did it) is not a good plan. They will walk across it to see their footprints in the flour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Old Age Is Coming. Like how I worked in a Game of thrones allusion?
    Ramsay was your favorite character? Wow. Ned Stark was mine, but, yeah, that didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Old Age Is Coming. Like how I worked in a Game of thrones allusion?
    Ramsay was your favorite character? Wow. Ned Stark was mine, but, yeah, that didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so pretty I am sitting here with half an inch of vodka ready to pour in to a bit of wine...it still won't make me pretty or thin....love you! At least it's raining!

      Delete
    2. Even sweet Harlynn said she would help me with a blog, but I am too shamed.......

      Delete
  14. I like your place!
    The eternal fight....keeping cats off tables and counters.
    All the pics were fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. MY COMMENT WAS EATEN.

    okay, firstly, i will say that your furniture and your home looks so so cosy. i hope that the cats settle in at some point and stop sleeping on top of furniture... although they look so adorable sat on it!

    ALSO MY BRAIN READ SPOILER BEFORE IT READ SPOILER ALERT I DIDN'T WATCH GAME OF THRONES YET i'M CRYING NO THEY CAN'T KILL HIM IT'S NOT OKAY

    he's such a good character tho. i mean a lot of people hate him on the fact that he is a psychopath but that's what makes him interesting.

    AND WHO TOLD YOU YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PUT YOUR FACE ON THIS BLOG

    tho in all seriousness, you are SO SO beautiful it's shocking

    also, i, too, am too old to SnapChat. though at this point, i'm so annoyed at the 1,000 apps that i just HAVE TO try that i purposely don't try and get into any of them.

    you are way prettier irl than both of those tho. just saying.

    i love you to bits!!




    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.