Monday, June 8, 2015

Get thee unto Pharaoh in the morning.

Bipolar Auntie arrived last Thursday, and has brought with her English crisps, chocolates, and the bubonic plague.

in case y'all need a recap: the Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse, from left to right: Loud Auntie, Mumsy, Anorexic Auntie, and Bipolar Auntie
Bipolar Auntie went down on Friday night and is only just now recuperating. Mumsy went down last night and was forcibly dragged by me to the emergency room this morning due to the state in which I found her when I went upstairs to make tea. She is home again and medicated for the pain and nausea. Lil Sis was struck this afternoon and is currently writhing around on the bathroom floor. 

I have been on call for the last 72 hours to bring buckets/water/gatorade/disinfectant and drive to and from the hospital, the pharmacy, and the grocery store. 

If I happen to catch whatever they have, they are all well and truly fucked. 

BUT I AM OF THE BLOOD OF THE ANCIENT CELTS, THE BRITONS, AND THE NORTHMEN. 

I shall not fall. Feck this plague and the plane it flew in on. 

I'm le tired.

6 comments:

  1. He he
    I have names for my fathers side of the family
    There is angry uncle
    Alcoholic uncle
    In fact there is more than one alcoholic uncle
    There is anorexic uncle (Maybe he should get together with your anorexic auntie and they can go out for lettuce or something)
    I also have dangerous uncle
    And bipolar uncle
    Nearly the sane us you!
    I blame my poor genes for my issues....

    Love to you Mich
    Hope you don't catch the plague x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't catch the plague! After reading Ruby Tuesday's comment, I have family members like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least anorexic Auntie is easy to draw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Everyone's dead except Australia, and they're still like 'WTF?' But they'll be dead soon. Fucking kangaroos."
    My goodness, I haven't seen that in years.

    I'm amazed you haven't caught the plague already. Time for surgical masks and gloves?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Bella, masks and gloves, maybe an Ebola suit. Traditionally, stuffing your nose with flowers or herbs helps, but that seems a bit drastic.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.