Thursday, March 10, 2016

We are true professionals in my office.

The IT guy who destroyed my computer last week has upgraded all of our office computers to the new case management software. Naturally, none of us can figure out how to work most of it.

Except for one of the new features--we can now assign pictures to clients. 

You can imagine how mature and professional we are acting with this new feature.

I hide in the office next door when she's here. The last time she called, Bossman received the following message:

No one can hide from that one. She has her own filing cabinet of scorned fury.

In other news, I took off work tomorrow so I can go visit Lil Bro#2 at uni. Houghton is a dry town, so I have packed enough whisky to burn down a small village. 

13 comments:

  1. Omg. This is hilarious. Hahahaha. The clients are so familiar to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Fun! I myself am preparing for GOP debate drinking bingo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'd have fun with those pics! Sounds like you enjoy your job. Have fun at n your day off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine what someone might post about me. Maybe "got the craziest person ever."

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty fun. I'd do the exact same thing and I know it. I'd be worried about them seeing it though. Have fun visiting your little bro. I hope that's enough whiskey for ya. It sounds a lot at least.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's hysterical. I worked at a Legal Aid-type place for a while and I wish we had had this sort of thing at our disposal with some of the clients.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh god, I love it! I imagine it could get dangerous quickly...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes me snicker and snort!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Dry town," does that mean what I think it means? As in no alcohol permitted? What is this lunacy?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only wish I had something like this when I was working in an office. And coworkers that fun. I always got stuck in the boring, stuffy offices where people would be told to keep their laughter quiet and were sent home for not being up to dress code (even though no one EVER saw us... except ourselves).

    Also, as stupid as it is, that WAT picture is never not funny.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.