I think the basic idea is that you just list some of things that are on your mind. So here goes.
1. My dates went very well. Open mic night was fun. I was unaware that Caffe A La Mode does that every Friday. Saturday I exposed my epic nerdness by taking Drummerboy geocaching. Then we had dinner and went to see that Dad vs. Stepdad movie, which was pretty funny. I installed Spotify on Drummerboy's phone and have been sending him playlists of mostly gothic country music.
2. Everything in the office is electrocuting me. Everything. This is a problem.
3. Westley and the Witches is one of the best pieces of middle grade fiction IN THE WORLD.***
And yet somehow, no one has reviewed it yet. Therefore, I have declared that the first person to review it on Amazon or Goodreads will receive a REAL LIFE PRIZE.
You may also have a free hard copy of the book if you so desire. I will send it to you. You will, however, need to read the first two books as well. I will also send you those if you don't have them. Your prize will be commensurate with the quality of your book review.
4. Triple Town. This game is taking over my life. Like I need a 12 step program at this point.
That's all I got. Hope y'all are having a good Monday, especially those of you who actually got the day off.
* because I'm sure you readers are all desperate for me to post more**
*** this may be slightly inaccurate