Thursday, October 29, 2015

hockety pockety whockety whack


In an attempt to relax and just shut my brain off for a while, I have started drawing again. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. It's really just doodling with those gelly roll pens, but Mumsy did not believe me when I said I drew them, so I presume they mustn't look that bad. 


Elsa... not exactly my favourite character, but 2 weekends in a row of dressing up as Elsa and getting mobbed by small children at Halloween parties has left the image floating around in my head.
dig dird


Sailor Neptune
foilage

And completed today:


The Dragon


11 comments:

  1. These are cool; definitely an unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially the bird and fall foliage! Beautiful, Mich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit those are awesome. Have you considered selling prints because honestly, I'd definitely buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very cool. I love your style. I second that, you should consider selling prints.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think "WOW" covers it nicely. That is some real talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really damn cool. Great use of color. These aren't just silly doodles (like we do), this takes some real talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow I love these!! They're really really great, Mich! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. MICHIRU MY QUEEN PLEASE JUDGE ME FOREVER AS IS YOUR RIGHT!!!!
    ...
    I may have a slight fangirl issue. I may also have a crush on her adorable wife.

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.