Thursday, February 20, 2014

tonight everybody dies

The book is now live on Amazon! Alternate purchasing options to come...

I am fairly confident that this is the best thing I have ever written. ....or at least it's my favourite. 


In other news:

I have decided to join the A-Z Blog challenge thing. I'll probably give up after the first entry, but sure I'm going to try anyway.


FOR THOSE OF YOU IN MASSACHUSETTS, any of y'all live near Sturbridge??? I'm going to the Tattoo and Art festival at the end of March. The Goddamn Gallows will be playing, and I would much rather drive into Massa for a day than risk my life going to South Street in Philadelphia at night. And if the Goddamn Gallows are anywhere near the east coast, you better freaking believe I'm going to see them. 

Also I need this hoodie.





5 comments:

  1. I bet Jesus would wear that hoody. I'd wear it to Church. It's cursing, but it promotes Jesus. All the cool Christians would like it. Congratulations on the book release. Good luck with it. If you like it that'll come across.

    No, wait, there are terrible things that the owners of said things have enjoyed. Forget that. Just be proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they taze people in Philly. Good thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hoodie! I'm glad you decided to do A to Z. Maybe we can encourage each other to push through it? I'm already dreading it more than I should. Need to remind myself that it's supposed to be fun.

    Can't wait to read your book. Springtime perhaps...once things settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the book! I'm gonna wait for those alternative purchasing options. Also, that hoodie is great. I'll take one of those, along with the shirt that I always see on Shameless that simply says, "fuck you you fucking fuck"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your book.
    Glad to hear you are joining the A to Z Challenge. This will be my fourth year. If I can do it, believe me, you can do it.
    We have at least one thing in common. I'm also in Orange County, NY.
    Nice to meet you.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

We say whatever we want to whomever we want, at all times.